Web Development links
- wander.org - chris seems to know his stuff
- Simplenote is a heckuva handy app
- I like to throw Frisbees - These are the amongst the better ones I've found
- What's up at Jambase dot com? Or, how about ya buy some stuff from amazon.
- The fine folks at Marie Sharp's will ship you the best carrot-based habanero sauce you'll ever have.
- Eyesore of the month - why does america seem so twisted?
- The official gdead page | Sounds from the last show | J.G. Not Fade Away | Im a kid in some sort of a store here... | Great Pix | HPB
- Bay Area Links:
- Home Grocery delivery, from planetorganics.com. Like webvan, only better and still here!
- Cheap Gas, cheap gas on google maps
- Everything you wanted to know about SF, from MisterSf.com
- Where to Park in the city | Panil.org | the Audium
- What's happening at: the Fillmore (fillmore frames), The Music Hall, and The Warfield, the castro theatre. jambase.com
- did you feel that?? (quake map) | Where to find everything: Craigslist
- The Bruce Lee ultrainteractive kungfu-remixer - pretty neato. My Prayers have been answered!
- Soot-free soy candles. All natural, plant-based candles - great for the home, good for the environment.
The Volcano Vaporizer - technology which can change your life.
- SansComic.com - Tal be Funny - so is Mark Morford, as is the brick testament. Ninjas are cool.
- Unedited Audio from the First Moonwalk, do the lynndie (dark humor at a new level).
- Ladder Theory, an interesting take on the fe/male interaction.
- www.dbpoweramp.com - a nice n powerful winamp replacer. The beer label quiz. Handy stuff available here (home/garden)
- cool 3D Satellite Tracker nice fireworks
- chickenhead.com from the folks who bring us www.whitehouse.org. Fenslerfilm.com are some funny vids.
www.thedrugsindex.org as well as www.virtualexp.net
Freud Action Figure
- Mullet Haiku
Some reading to ponder:
the straight dope and the center for cooperative research and f*ck the south tell it like it is.
quickfacts.census.gov and wikipedia and refdesk.com - the single best source for facts. Speaking of facts, in order to move beyond fossil fuels, we need to switch to sustainable, renewable energy resources. Hemp grows organically, organically. Hemp provides a multitude of raw materials - food, fuel and fiber from the same crop.
- hereinreality.com, the Thirteen (13) lunar month calendar, and abovetopsecret.com
- The truth about "Thanksgiving" - or how the europeans systematically destroyed an anarcho-communistic utopia.
- The Vaults of Erowid - real education.
- Free your mind, and the rest will follow. Freedom is Norml! Fax your congress-person! War on [some] drugs clock - watch the $$$$ tick tick tick away::What a Waste!
As long as our government talks billions - visualize that here, on a page that shows you just how big these numbers actually are.
- News you won't see anywhere else.
- DARE to be an asshole.
- More news from MapInc.org
- Read some wild history of the 70s.
Popups and all that got ya down? Surf the net like it was waaay back in 1996, with the great open-sourced browser and mail client by mozilla. Combine it with the grand-daddy of personal spamkilling proxy servers Proximitron. Do as Nancy says, "Just say NO!" to spam
go green - biodiesel.org
museum of retrotechnology and transportation futuristics
3D printer creates real Eschers, Re-cycle that old print cartridge.
hardocd.com - good geeky hardware stuff, ipod lounge, makezine.
Honda ASMIO robot
What does SSIA stand for?
Roll Your Own Safety Sign
the Proxomitron - patron saint of the internet indeed.
powers of 10
slashdot - news for nerds.
ascii star wars
Web Archive - search the web as it once was.
Netcraft - who / what / which OS etc a site is.
Visualroute - a nice GUI to traceroute.
Webopeida - for when you haven't a clue what they're talking about.
Micro machines - doesn't Sandia just about have the best toys in the world?
Got Win2k? Terminal Service Keys
DNSStuff.com - everything DNS. uber geeky.
The best dam turkey. Period. (thanks GT!)